- Not using your interval this year?
- No plans to use it next year?
- Too many weeks, too little time?
What are the Benefits?
- We do all the work for you.
- Proven to be beneficial to owners.
- Opportunity to earn rental income.
What Do I Need to Do?
- Your account must remain current.
- Call us at (714) 696-3315 or submit your request below to receive a Rental Agreement and additional info.
- Return the Rental Agreement and $37 annual processing fee no later than 45 days prior to arrival date or end of the interval season.
How Does it Work?
- You may list your interval in two night increments.
- The earlier you list, the better chance we’ll be able to rent your interval.
- If your interval is rented, proceeds are mailed within 30 days of departure.
- If your interval does not rent, you may use the unrented time or choose to have us automatically deposit it with Platinum Interchange.
- Rental rates vary depending on resort quality, location, season, unit size, etc. Based upon such variables, competitive rates and discounts are determined.
- Communication on rental status is typically sent by mail or email. You may also contact the Owner Rental Coordinator to discuss rental updates at any time.
- We have strategic alliances with multiple, worldwide rental organizations and together we work to diligently to market your interval.
- There are no guarantees that your interval will be rented, in full week or increments, or what the final rental amount will be.
* Certain restrictions may apply and the program is not available at all timeshare resorts or in all states. Contact the Owner Rental Department for further information on terms and restrictions.
Owner Rental Department
4025 East La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92807
Office Hours (PST):
Monday – Friday 6AM – 4PM; closed holidays